Car racing is a well-known pastime for a lot of Motorsport fanatics and is becoming a famous sport in Australia, New Zealand and United States of America. While there are many racing questions arising through the years, the sport still proves to be exhilarating, fun and exciting which can be loved by people from all walks of life.
Car Racing still proves to be exhilarating, fun and exciting which can be loved by people from all walks of life.
5 Types of Car Racing you should know
Here are some types of car racing that you and Dentist in Woodstock Georgiacan try:
- Hill climbing: The cars need to climb enormously steep hills. The winner for this would be the car that has the top completion time.
- Rally racing: This involves competing in off-road places where normal people don’t bring their car to drive. The drivers rally at some point before leaving the area at regular intervals in order to reach a specific point. In this type of car racing, the most famous championship is the World Rally Championship.
- Ice racing: This racing happens on frozen lakes or in snow. The obvious requirement is extreme weather conditions. Generally, this motor sport transpires in high latitudes. For a better adhesion, drivers need to use studded and full rubber tires.
- Drag racing: This type of car racing involves finishing a specific distance in a short time. Cars that can be used for such racing are everyday cars or high class racing cars. Generally, the distance for this racing is 400 m.
- Sports car racing: This transpires in a closed circuit. Sports cars production versions and purpose-built cars compete with one another. Particularly, this race is for long distances such as 1000km. This is the reason why it requires more than one driver so they can switch along the way.
Watch also: 3 Types of Racing Are Fighting For Control of Racing
So you want to race and try one these types of car racing? The mounting excitement, the adrenaline rush and the cheering crowds can say it all. However, car racing require lots of preparation, money, effort and practice. So before trying one, make sure that you are ready.